My daily gratitude for:
- Lessons with Ryan on grace and forgiveness and connecting it with our nightly prayers.
- Watching Ryan and his ride out the pandemic buddy Alex play in the backyard with water balloons and laugh so heartily.
- Amanda Ruth, a physician whose voice, compassion, and sharp wit make her a fantastic doctor and faithful person.
- Patton Oswalts comedy, which Liz and I got to enjoy last night on Netflix.
- Worship music done by parts virtually, which is life giving to hear these days.
- Alvina Odu, a friend whose joy shines through just about everything!
- The sunshine that peeks out after a major thunderstorm line passes here in Houston. It’s a good moment.