My daily gratitude for:
- when joy wins. Because as a Christian, a father, a son, a pediatric chaplain…joy does triumph. For those who don’t celebrate Advent or Christmas, joy still triumphs. It’s the human gift that can’t be contained.
- Not having car payments right now.
- The thick fog we have this morning. Fog always fills me with me with wonder and gives the crisp morning added flair.
- Great friendship with Adam Boatz and his girlfriend Samantha. It’s always pleasure seeing him and seeing him doing well.
- Kombucha from Kickin Konbucha. Love the company and the folks who work there, and love the kombucha just as much!
- Today being my last full day of work before Christmas vacation!!
- Beautiful flowers around the apartment complex…signs of grace if I can notice as I walk around or drive through.