My daily gratitude for:
- Ryans bedtime routine, which recently has allowed me to have good conversations about hard topics in our world.
- The organization Color of Change, which is quite a needed voice in the midst of all of this.
- Anyone who sees the protests and marches and riots and sees the meaning and lives and experiences behind them. Actually sees what they reflect.
- The way Ryan acts, talks, walks, and thinks like Aiden did at this age.
- Doug Johnson, who I attended ACU Grad School with. I especially appreciated our time in Spiritual Formation together!
- Our church bike rides from Riverside to the beach on the bike trail. Those rides were fun, much tougher than I estimated, and full of good times.
- The Pardee cabin in Idyllwild, which has provided some lovely memories through the years.