My daily gratitude for:
- Liz and I’s relaxing morning.
- The sunflowers that Ryan planted and watered with me. Their blossoms are beautiful!
- The way Scripture speaks to the cries and demands for justice and righteousness, especially Jeremiah, Isaiah, shorter prophets.
- My uncle Mike Moore, whose sports love and passion is second to his love for his family and extended family. He loves very deeply and I appreciate him all the time! Happy birthday Mike!
- Frank Placencia, one of best doctors around. I just sit amazed and humbled by the way he serves and leads with humility and a deep well of wisdom. Happy birthday Frank!
- Tim Hughes, a friend from Bering who friendship and conversation have blessed me in this last year. Happy birthday Tim!
- Finding bread flour in the store!
- The shade of our trees.
- Water, and especially cold water when I’m outside on a summer day.