My daily gratitude for:
- Liz’s willingness to run our errands on her time and preserve our quality family time.
- Learning it’s okay if Ryan doesn’t get as much schooling during this time. Trying is still really good!
- Ryan learning Spanish! I love getting to introduce him to more and more words, and for his school getting him exposed so early.
- Dwain Evans, a wise man at Bering I have had the pleasure to meet and share fellowship with. Happy birthday Dwain!
- Kristen Webernick. Her hilarity, sentimentality, down to earth personality brings a great presence to her work as an RT.
- The words MLK spoke in the Mason Temple just before assassination (anniversary today) as he supported the stroke of sanitation workers: “We’ve got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn’t matter with me now. Because I’ve been to the mountaintop … I’ve seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land.” This promised land is a vision worth envisioning and seeking.
- The El Arroyo restaurant sign. Hilarious!
- The protection of PPE.