My daily gratitude for:
- The nurses, doctors, staff, and others who are going into work still. As a chaplain, I am still considered essential, and I am still going but less often, and I respect those that have to continue as normal.
- The day being done. Super long day, with meltdowns all around, so this was a well earned evening!
- Grace Chang. Just love seeing her Around the CICU and having her refreshing honesty and openness about herself. Happy birthday Grace!
- The poem, “The Flower in the Window”. Just brought joy to me tonight.
- Ryans cute pic with my hat!
- The health of my parents and health of my in laws at this point during social distancing, both physically and mentally hanging in.
- Ashley Cobb. She and her family are always on my mind and heart! And happy birthday Ashley!