My daily gratitude for:
- My grandmother Lorine, whose birthday was the leap year Feb 29. She was a light and continues to be a light in our family. Her zest for life, hard ass biscuits, love for Jesus, and deep well of compassion made for one special grandma. Love you still Grandma.
- Michael Bell. He’s one of those guys who knows me so well and always seems to know the right thing at the right time. I appreciate the wisdom he brings to my life.
- The fellowship among friends during the Bering Service Saturday at the Christian Community Services Center.
- The immense love SOuthwest Central has for their local community and being salt and light for the people around them.
- The Meet and Eats at Bering.
- Girl Scout cookies!