My daily gratitude for:
- The song “Create in Me a Clean Heart”, which I was dwelling on for my meditation this morning. It was a humbling song and phrases to hear as I reflect over the Lent.
- The leadership of Natalie Peters and Pam Krinock for Ash Wednesday at TCH. Such a big day and such thorough planning!
- Ryans love of reading.
- Snuggling with Ryan on the couch when he’s sick.
- A workplace and colleagues who are flexible so I can be home when my kid is sick.
- The warmth under a blanket on a cold morning.
- The game Go Fish. We love it in our house!