My daily gratitude for:
- This lovely note that Ryan (and Liz) made me for my arrival home on Sunday after camp!
- Adam Boatz. He has been a true friend and an anchor for me over the last couple years, as someone that I trust and someone who is quite hilarious too. Good to share dinner last night!
- The cafeteria workers at Ryans school. I had lunch with Ryan and his class last week and I saw a group of people who were tirelessly working to serve, nurture, clean, and bless all the kids with good food and good lunch time.
- The clear blue sky and energy lift it brings.
- Seeing the stars and being mesmerized this past weekend. So so cool.
- The community garden that has been and will continue to be a part of Kolter Elementary.
- Alarm clocks that keep me up when I am dozing away in bed.