My daily gratitude for:
- Having enough. Enough clothes, enough food, enough “toys” and games, enough house, enough all. Want continually expresses itself but I have enough.
- Hang out time as a family with the Luber family (Sam, Sally, and the kids). They are good people who came around just as Liz and I were growing into family and became great supporters!
- The Harrod’s and their hospitality to us. Happy birthday Jim!
- The good coffee Liz got for me from House of Coffee Beans.
- Liz surprising me with a trip to kombucha while I was away for the weekend.
- The bus ride back from Camp for All with great conversation with Will Decker.
- Liz and Ryans comfort at Bering.