My daily gratitude for:
- My partnership with Liz, which is foundational for all the beautiful and hard things life brings, and consistently challenges me towards the person God created for me.
- Lunch with Ryan and his friends today. I love sitting with 5 year olds and love seeing my son interact with his friends!
- Ms Gonzalez, the admin who welcomes and cheers and watches out for all the kids at Kolter. What a gift she is to Kolter!
- Officiating at weddings and having the humbling privilege to pronounce a couple husband and wife. It’s such a privilege to me.
- The quiet afternoon.
- Completing a major project and feeling relief with its finish.
- Girl Scout S’mores cookies!!!! They bring me joy…and I am passionate about them so much that I had Liz jump out of the car to grab a box randomly passing a set up troop outside a pet supermarket. lol.