My daily gratitude for:
- The story of the temptations of Jesus. Today as I was doing my normal reading, I was taken not by his knowledge of Scripture, but the reflection of trust through his interaction.
- Jessica Vaughn, whose heart and love as a RN and more importantly, as a follower of Christ, is constantly a source of inspiration and hope. Happy birthday Jessica!
- Ryan growing up. It’s beautiful and yet hard to some extent as a parent, but it’s humbling to see regardless.
- Working with Rainey and Kiersten yesterday, and seeing their Heart center leadership.
- Feeling the trust from the couple whose wedding I’m officiating tomorrow. They are young and hopeful and of course nervous, and I treasure their trust during the vulnerable time.
- Hiking with Liz. It’s some of our best time together, with great conversation and laughter.
- Feeling in good health all around today.