My daily gratitude for:
- Jesus words about being light and salt. These words were quite profound and moving to me, as our church reflected on them yesterday.
- The entire set of nurses, providers, and staff at Corinthian Pointe that I got to serve and listen to on Friday. They represent all that is best about TCH- being family, connection, and love for those they serve.
- Taking communion as a family every week.
- Making sushi rolls with Liz last week. It was a fun class and fun time together.
- Facilitating Ryans imagination when he is bored.
- Ryans laugh when watching fails on YouTube, which is so so funny!
- Hilarious random humor!