My daily gratitude for:
- Our night with Ryan last night, which is always special for us that first day back after a weekend away.
- Chermaine Crooks, a coworker whose heart and kindness and openness about her life make her a good friend.
- Starting Spanish lessons last night. I have longed to learn but been slow to start but it brings me excitement to see this developing.
- The warmth of my beanie on this very chilly morning.
- The amazing music of GlobalFEST 2020. I look forward to hearing the music every year although I’ve never gone.
- Terry and Teresa, a random couple that Liz and I hiked a portion of Pedernales with. They were so pleasant and kind and quite funny!