My daily gratitude for:
- Our relaxing Saturday morning. It’s so nice to wake slow and quietly.
- Michael Bell, one of my best friends and one of those whose friendship has been grounding and challenging me into a better Christ follower and human being. (Congrats on another birthday!)
- Catch up time with Phil Rice last night. I appreciate his love for his family and his faith, but his humor is awesome.
- This mural from our Austin street art tour today…I love the quote!
- The excitement of interviews for TCH chaplains. I’m thrilled about the vision of our department.
- The Hill country terrain and pretty views.
- Meeting new people on our adventures!
- Sycamore trees. So beautiful.