My daily gratitude for:
- Playing Forbidden Island with Liz. She is pretty competitive so it’s fun trying to play a cooperative game and trying to beat the game together!
- Catching up with one of my favorite OT’s, Tara Mullikin this morning. It was a treat to see her.
- The way Bering Drive embraced Ryan for his Pinewood derby success. The church made an announcement during church, people came up to see his car, and he got a couple of encouragement notes in the mail. And he smiled because of all of it!
- All the people involved in making and delivering my food- the farmers, harvesters, packagers, deliverers, drivers, and many others.
- A healthy self, healthy wife, and healthy son. I am always aware of how fragile and precarious that is and how it isn’t taken for granted.
- Reading Gods word this morning during my meditation time.
- My walk with Ryan into his school every day.