My daily gratitude for:
- Catching up with a family I dearly love from the CICU, praying with them, and sharing laughter about life at home. They are soaking up life at home and experiencing great joy, which makes me happy.
- Brandon and Anna Huber. Their kindness and gentle spirit as a couple were a blessing during our after church and lunch conversations this past week. Awesome!
- Alese Henderson, as one of first nurses in the Hermann NTICU that welcomed me and became a friend. And her Belize heritage and stories is partly why I knew to look at honeymoon possibilities in Belize!
- Liz’s ability to comb through many possible history textbooks and know what she is looking for as she is assessing them. That’s pretty cool.
- The sunshine on a chilly day. It’s amazing how magical sun and cold can feel together.
- Blank slates and opportunities to create new routines for my life. These are so golden and so appreciated.
- Sunsets. They are gorgeous.