My daily gratitude for:
- Jacqui Denham, my dear sister in law. I have appreciated getting to know her more and more over the years and seeing her faith grow continually. Happy birthday Jacqui!
- The intensity Liz brings to everything she does.
- That feeling I get walking out of a room with parents when I was at my best and I feel like God used me in the perfect ways for a family.
- Lavender and Ryan C, whose persevering journeys through the beginnings and middles of doctorate and dissertation inspire me in many ways.
- Joel Blest, a chaplain at Memorial Hermann whose gentle presence and wise demeanor have been an anchor at their Children’s Hospital.
- Hershey’s demeanor and growing comfort with us. He is coming out of his shell more and more and as he is, we are loving him more and more.
- The Houston Holocaust Museum.