My daily gratitude for:
- The joy of hearing my good friends are becoming parents and learning they are having a baby!! So exciting!
- Houston’s Children’s Museum. My Mom and Liz took Ryan today and between ropes course, Korean hands on exhibit, STEM stuff, and other activities, I was grateful for such a gift for Ryan and other kids.
- Carmen Watrin, and her leadership of the nurses in the Heart Center.
- Yahtzee. It reminds me playing games as a family as kids, and playing on camping trips.
- Being raised in SoCal. I love being a Californian and knowing beach life, great weather, environmentally more aware, fish tacos, In n Out, and rich Baja Californian Mexican food. Love it!
- Catching up with nursing staff post holidays today. It was good to feel like I was getting back into the swing of things and see good friends too.