My daily gratitude for:
- Joy. It’s one of the hardest attitudes/emotions but typically for me it is found with family gatherings at the holidays, the laughs of our kids, sharing another’s burdens with compassion, and the enduring peace of God- all of which tell me there is deep good in this world.
- Hang out time with Aiden and Ryan, seeing them play and laugh with Liz, and introducing Aiden to In N Out, and watching Ryan eat a whole In N Out Burger!
- Ben Snyder’s call today. 3 min phone call but it was great to hear his voice.
- Ryan trying bites of each of his barbecue chicken and mixed veggies. Such a relief to have Ryan opening up to trying new foods.
- A safe and good drive to family in DFW area, in which Ryan also went all the way with no tech.
- The willingness of Bridget Hughes and Jennifer Christian to lead or participate in the worship team at Bering. We are gifted with their voices.