My daily gratitude for:
- Ryans graduation to the next level at Wolfies Swim School! This was a long time coming but so good. My little man is learning to swim well.
- Our Legacy Tower 14th floor office get together, which was successful and full of laughter and good food. I love these events and love coordinating them!
- The anticipation of a good Christmas week with Liz’s parents, who are coming in tomorrow!
- Working on Christmas Eve day, which will help as we are without Ryan on Christmas Eve and most of Christmas Day.
- Vicki Rupe, a long time friend and encourager from Arlington CofC. She was helpful in giving me a place one summer as I got myself in order as a college kid! Happy birthday Vicki!
- Having a flexible job and colleagues who understand how schedules get affected with kids, sicknesses, and kids activities.