My daily gratitude for:
- My aunts successful surgery, and for the support she received from my uncle, her kids, and the many people praying.
- Martha Haun. What a good friend over the years! She will always be appreciated for her hugs, positive spirit, willingness to be a rebel, and her deep faith as a teacher. You are awesome Martha! We miss you.
- Kellie Thiem’s heart as a nurse and the advocacy, compassion, and energy she brings to the families she cares for.
- The Advent and Christmas motif of Light. Light in darkness, a light is come, a light shines…these are profound and motivating images for me that draw me through the whole season.
- Doing Secret Santa/Snowman at work. It’s awesome to coordinate and see the joy and fun others have with it and see its impact around the office.
- Beach Christmas decorations. I love them.
- Reading to a child. Never gets old.