My daily gratitude for:
- The pictured and lovely Nativity image I saw on FB through Naomi’s post. This image has stuck with me all week.
- One more week of work before Christmas!
- Bob Flory, whose gentle joy and depth of wisdom as well as his skills as a developer of people make him a very cherished friend.
- Paul and Sally Nash. This couple brings so much energy and partnership to their work of chaplaincy, minister, and caring for kids in the UK.
- Spending time with Liz’s parents for Christmas. I love that time to deepen relationships and also to watch their love for their daughter.
- Some really good funnel cake at Moody Gardens…yum!