My daily gratitude for:
- A fun filled family day.￼
- Moody Gardens Holiday fun as a family, especially seeing us all bundled up for IceLand!
- Cutting and painting Ryans Pinewood Derby car today. It’s special having him in Cub Scouts.
- Rest after a long day.
- Christmas music that is just instrumental. Listening to all the classics without voices is quite wonderful as being different.
- All my nurse friends who are experiencing awesome milestones, like getting married, having kids, moving to travel nursing for first time, and getting advanced degrees. I work with great people, and I love celebrating their personal lives as much as their professional.