My daily gratitude for:
- The continued Christmas feeling in our household.
- Santa’s letters back to Ryan! My parents did a great job and Ryan loved it!
- Alex Harber, one of our young adult friends at Bering whose wit and kindness have been a blessing to us. He always finds an opportunity to greet us, listens well, and brings a good humor.
- Tracie Jeffers, one of the ECMO RT’s that blesses each and every family with focus, deep hearted kindness, and a fearless advocacy. She is amazing, and also been very kind to me!
- The staff at Kolter that work so hard to bring a smile and good care to all the students, and to Ryan, especially Ms Gonzalez up front and the school nurse Cathy.
- The extra minutes after a snooze and the feeling of warmth as I pull the covers back over.
- The art and decor in Legacy Tower. It’s so silly and colorful and is quite soothing for me.