My daily gratitude for:
- Chilly weather that calls for great hot chocolate and cookies.
- Liz’s perseverance with grading, but the quality and attentiveness she gives to every paper.
- Marie and Daniel Murray. Phenomenal parents of 2 girls whose joy, optimism and rootedness in their faith lift my spirits and root my faith.
- Running for Big Love today, and meeting some of their leaders, volunteers, and program directors.
- Hugging Will and Natalie Decker and laughing with Nathaniel. Such a good family.
- Having a fireplace.
- Finding a new disc golf course, Texas Army Trail, with its tree lined and tree filled fairways and challenging layout. Loved it! Thanks Stephen for the find.