My daily gratitude for:
- Gods peace and presence, through the beautiful and challenging alike. His peace truly truly can pass understanding, but it is a gift that I have to return to constantly.
- The little hummingbird who visited my parents house on Friday just before we went to the service. Gods little graces all around.
- Ryans return to our home from a weekend away. Liz and I love his return and the liveliness and energy and spirit he brings to our family.
- Christian Urquidi and our friendship over 5 years at the hospital.
- Joseph Cordero, the night chaplain who covers us on weekdays. Every night it feels like he blesses our families with his experience, his perceptiveness, and his deep calm. He is so well versed in rituals of all kinds, and so well received because he loves these families so fully. God bless him.
- Seeing Cambry and Justin honor their dads legacy through humor, heart, and storytelling.
- Hang out time with Cambry, Adam, and Jon on Friday night.
- Participating in the joy of weddings and seeing the uniqueness of each couple through their wedding ceremony and reception.