My daily gratitude for:
- Our family dinner of raspberries, carrots and ranch, cubed cheese, and apples. It was awesome and fresh and Ryan was interested, so that is great.
- Ryan and his best friend Alex. Their joy together is a gift of joy to me.
- Sara Lukkason. I met her and Chad at ACU and found their zeal for sharing the gospel to be encouraging, but their desire to do it in a way that was culturally sound, respectful, and by raising her family within the Chilean culture to be amazing. Happy birthday Sara!!
- Sara Henley, whose thoughtful care for others and bubbliness and welcoming hospitality always meant a lot. She lived med school with great effort and insightful honesty. Her and Carson are such great people.
- The kindness and welcome of Ryans new teacher Ms Ruby.
- The rain that provides needed water for my grass and bushes.
- The sound of a pouring rain that lulls me to sleep. For some it wakes them up, but for me it’s a beautiful sleeping background.