My daily gratitude for:
- My cousins Chris, Amanda, DJ, Brittany, JV and Chris D. I’ve got great family.
- Helping Ryan learn…including last night practicing writing his alphabet letters and also learning the hand eye coordination to screw in screws and build things! I love being a teaching father…which leads to being a proud father.
- My small group and the supportive community we share which offer windows into Gods heart and work in many ways.
- The profound sacred power of laughter in a hospital room. And I love bringing that as part of my ministry!
- Playing soccer with a giant beach ball with a hospitalized kid this morning. It was such a pleasure to play with this 5 year old and laugh with him and his dad. It’s a great experience to start with in my first week in the Heart Center.
- My Legacy Tower 14th floor office. I love the large windows and sunlight and all my office mates.
- Trying new coffees and exploring the different tastes.
- Exercise, and specifically getting to play soccer and disc golf this weekend and get back into that routine.