My daily gratitude for:
- Meeting new Heart Center staff. It’s been fun and life giving too.
- The brutal honesty that grief brings. I’m humbled to be a listener and sojourner to that those bare lives and honest expressions.
- The charge nurses of the PICU that I have been so blessed to learn from, grow with, and be blessed by- Carleigh, Ashley, Rachel, Donna, Jennifer, Brittany, Ashley, Sarah, Nicole, Dawn, and so many others.
- My time as a Spiritual Life Advisor at Pepperdine, which was essentially a chaplain of a dorm. The experiences and laughter and young students I got to know still bless me deeply.
- Rainbows. They are just lovely.
- Ryans coming graduation from pre-K. I love that he gets to have his first graduation ceremony!
- Our dogs loving their new yard.