My daily gratitude for:
- The help from Josh and Jacqui all weekend. Their efforts at building and unpacking and encouraging were so helpful.
- The little kiss I get every morning from Liz!
- Ryan sleeping in his bed through the night all 4 nights he has been with me since the move.
- Stacey Jutila. I do appreciate the way she listens to others and thinks through issues and perspectives. She was great to serve with and always seemed so present to me as I shared about my family life. I very much appreciate her!! Happy birthday Stacey!
- Hearing about anime, voice acting, and some more of Luci’s life story at church last night. Her joy for her work is wonderful.
- Presenting and facilitating discussion at Lifeline events like the one this past Saturday. It is still challenging to present as an expert but it is so fun.
- This college teacher humor which I have laughed at a lot watching Liz teach!