My daily gratitude for:
- Laughing with Liz as we got drenched in the rain coming home.
- My night of extremes with my love Liz. We visited a dying child and his parents, and we celebrated accomplishments and talked about the wedding I am performing soon. She is my partner for highs and lows and everything in between.
- My celebratory fruit tart from Liz. It’s so delicious!!
- The beauty and power and hope that a parent gets from their child’s eye opening, smile, or hug. Some parents won’t get that again, and miss that with their children now.
- A good nights rest knowing I am loved.
- Being safe at home in the midst of the storm.
- The humbling power of the rain, thunder, and lightning. Our city is flooding, and no matter how much we as humans like to think we are in control but our weather has shown that nature seems to always win, always declare its power and it’s freedom.