My daily gratitude for:
- Liz’s desire to serve and care for me always. Her heart is so grand she will serve in her tiredness and exhaustion.
- Ryans snuggles and smiles and reading this morning. In his play this morning I heard him pray and share gratitude and pretend and imagine and wonder, all in his play. It’s nice to have my around.
- Ken Cukrowski, a professor whose joy and creativity are as deep as his faith and intelligence. Happy birthday Ken!
- Sharing fellowship with Virgil Fry during g the flight home from LA. He conveys such a calm and peaceful and genuine presence as a friend and mentor, especially when a flight home needs to be relaxing.
- Representing TCH, and representing TCH Spiritual Care through conferences during this week and the blessing of Trauma Survivors Day today.
- Much needed deep sleep last night after a full week away!
- Soccer and the Houston Dynamo.
- Trimming my beard after a couple weeks finally- very needed.
- Dragon Blossom kombucha from Kickin Kombucha!!! Love it.