My daily gratitude for:
- Coming home today, and coming home to Liz.
- The smell of the ocean and it’s crashing waves that the wind blew up through the canyon of our retreat center.
- The diverse and lush flowers here.
- The presentations about play, story, and lament that have challenged me and opened some new ideas for me.
- The many stories I have heard all week long, about personal lives or workplaces or new routines or patients and families.
- Anthony Britten Campbell, who has been a gracious roommate all week. He’s been awesome in his support on the Advisory Council and quite open about his own world. Good good man.
- Getting In N Out, twice this week!