My daily gratitude for:
- The generosity of my family in helping with PCN hospitality bags, and knowing that they were quite well received!
- Home. Can’t wait to get back and be with my loves, Liz and Ryan.
- The beautiful, stunning, and quite boisterous green birds that have flown around and over is this week at Serra Retreat. Their chorus has been lovely.
- The Santa Monica Mountains that have made for a stunning back drop all week, especially considering their recovery from fires.
- Sunrise at the ocean. Wow.
- “Won’t You Be My Neighbor?” It’s a documentary about Fred Rogers that I got to see last night and feel inspired and challenged personally and professionally.