My daily gratitude for:
- Sharing Easter service at a Catholic Church and Southwest Central CofC. It was quite an honor to share celebration in support of Liz and vice versa.
- Loving families at the hospital by leading the Easter service at TCH. The three families I met touched me with their faith in the face of fearful lonely times. I am grateful that God is alive, and that his light shines even in dark places.
- The amazing weather of the weekend.
- The many workers who provide produce for our meals and food. As I picked strawberries this weekend, I thought about the nameless workers who pick and wash and prepare fruit and vegetables from the fields as a service, not a pleasure. Thank you for this invaluable service to our world!
- Having so many good strawberries around.
- Ryans Easter egg hunts and all the smiles it brought us.
- The courage of apologizing, as I was teaching Ryan yesterday. Saying sorry and giving forgiveness are two sides of a difficult coin, but so worth it.