My daily gratitude for:
- Ryans haircut smirk!
- Holy Week, and the passion narrative I love all week long. It always brings a new and challenging perspective. This week it has been Jesus and the last supper with Judas that has been quite moving.
- My morning of play with Ryan, without any shows, for almost 2 hours. I was impressed that he made it all morning and seemed so content the whole time.
- Levi Greenly. I love his contagious joy and inclusiveness, but also appreciated the way he holds his friends with such esteem and loyalty. Happy birthday!!
- Brent Fairchild, one of my chaplain colleagues at Arkansas Children’s. His gentle faith and loving presence betray a great skill and passion as a chaplain. I love serving PCN with him! Happy birthday Brent!
- Watching clouds move fast across the sky. It’s so mesmerizing to me.
- Having a haircut so I don’t have to do a thing to my hair in the morning.