My daily gratitude for:
- The Trauma And Grief Center at Texas Childrens Hospital, and their amazing and broad work with children who are losing or have lost a parent or sibling, or helping kids after major incidents like Harvey. What a great group of folks!
- Our dogs, Bailey and Reba, and their presence and role in our family.
- Anytime Ryan wants to read.
- Another of Ryans swim classes tonight. The anticipation is helpful for Ryan through the day, but anticipation of learning to swim helps me immensely!
- Michelle, a Child Life in the EC who was so helpful and effective in her work with a family, advocating for what was right and needed, and being a great support to me too.
- Keeping my mind focused on the present moment!
- The joy Ryan brings to opening gifts, like he did his Easter gift from Maria and Paul Bryant, who gave great gifts! Ryans joy for opening and seeing is a beautiful thing to watch!