My daily gratitude for:
- Ryans fashion on Sunday!
- The week in California I’m going to have, including a short bit with family, and a bit with pediatric chaplains, but all in SoCal where I am always at home.
- Bryan Schackmann, and his exemplifying community through joy, humor, and the all in ness that he brings to everything he does. He was a support to me in Malibu, then in Abilene, and now from SoCal, and he has shown loyalty and inclusiveness the whole way.
- Adam Jacobs, who has been a good friend since high school although we did not go to the same school. His friendship has aged well, and I have appreciated that he has allowed me to continue being part of his circle. I have always appreciated his genuineness and willingness to give of himself to his friends.
- Jon Burdett, another friend in SoCal, who I continue to grow with. It’s been a pleasure to walk through life with him, and have him as a continual encourager. He too gives of himself, but in all he does, it always has his flair and life to it.
- My Florence experience from Pepperdine, which exposed me to the world and what could be had, and all the beauty around the world.
- The stretch of drive up PCH from Riverside to Malibu. That’s a beautiful drive and one I can’t wait for!