My daily gratitude for:
- Waking up before Ryan and having quiet time.
- Julian of Norwich’s quote, “All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.”
- Crying with a father yesterday who is losing his son, not in a tragic sadness, but a beautiful peaceful grief that rocked my heart so much. That visit, his love, his holy tears…that was Gods presence.
- Holding Ryan’s hand across the parking lot at school. It’s such a simple thing but makes my heart race every time he reaches for my hand!
- The gift of walking to and from work. I have the health to do so and an enjoyment of the weather, and I just love it.
- The cool wind on a warm morning walk.