My daily gratitude for:
- Liz, for her selfless commitment to our family and our partnership. Whatever better I will be years from now, it’ll be because of her support of love, care, wisdom, and selfless giving to Ryan and I. So blessed and humbled by her.
- Continually coming back to God, where I find value and intimacy with His love, but also where I find solidarity with others that compels me to show up in this world for compassionate and just causes. For me, it starts with God.
- Matt Vandagriff. He was a minister in my area a couple years ago before moving to another state, and he was such a gentle guy with a great humor, but a passion for his faith and making his faith a substantive compassionate faith. I also appreciated basketball at his church! Happy birthday Matt!
- Organization. Over the last couple weeks I have reorganized all of my Dropbox, Drive, and Files and have them looking the same and organized more sensibly. I can navigate them now lol!
- Kombucha runs. I found some great flavors yesterday!!!
- Ryans play at a bday party, which brought out a great smile!