My daily gratitude for:
- Ryan’s smile, which always bring me joy.
- The unexpected playtime and fun we got to have with Liz last night because I was able to get Ryan a bit earlier. We had a great time, and it pointed to all the great time to come in the future.
- The random and fun hangouts I get with Stephen Lucas. We always have a ton of fun together!
- The wonderful man whose funeral I led yesterday. It was an honor and privilege to hear about his character, his faith, and his humor, and to facilitate the honoring him and his family.
- My joy in having Paul and Maria Bryant as my in law parents. They are so good to me.
- The productive morning I had. The ability to cross things off the task list and feel good about a day halfway through is quite nice.
- Liz’s passion as an educator.