My daily gratitude for:
- The wonderful sunshine of the last two days!
- Showing Ryan I am proud of him and his small progresses, whether in school or going to the bathroom or his play.
- The many nurses and physicians with whom I have shared engagement celebration. They have been such an amazing encouraging and validation of the joy I feel!
- Ryan’s 3 teachers at Grace that has helped him to become more comfortable and confident with letters and numbers and concepts. Thank you Ms Julie, Ms Clementine, and Ms Cynthia!
- The Peppa Pig, Pete the Cat, and Mighty Mighty Construction Site books that Ryan has been wanting to read and get excited about.
- The fun of imagining me and my family in a house with space that is ours.
- The sliders Liz made last night. They were delicious!!!