My daily gratitude for:
- Gods saying no to one thing to say yes to another. I have believed this firmly and live it out in my life, but I have been grateful for how God continually opens beautiful things when I accept paths that have been closed.
- Beverly Thetford. For the last 10 years or so, I have been so blessed by her generosity and compassion for others. She hosts fantastic dinners and is quite perceptive with things in the world which shows in her genuine humor, but most of all she has treated me with such dignity and care that I cannot help but always feel grateful for her. Happy birthday Beverly!!
- The breath I receive moment by moment. Simple but amazing!
- The coming warm weather this week and the late spring and summer, which I am looking forward to because of sitting on the patio, going to a pool, not wearing a sweater, and shorts!
- My quiet time in the morning to meditate and gather my mind. This time has proved invaluable to me.
- Not having to walk a ways from my parking space to my apartment. Just 45 more days!
- Ryan’s silliness!