My daily gratitude for:
- Ryan’s four best friends at school that he loves playing with- Alex, Brayden, Karen, and Elaine. They seem to be such good kids and I love building relationships with them and their parents.
- Getting a step closer to having a tea cart in the PICU!
- The peace of God that calms me at most anxious and scary moments with the truth that God will lead me beside still waters, restore my soul, and lead me through the valleys and shadows. It’s a beautiful thing.
- Southwest Central Church of Christ. It’s a home in a way I can’t ever put to words.
- The crisp chilly air yesterday morning in Houston that allows me to wear sweaters and double layered socks and beanies. I don’t often love the cold but it was great to think “winter” for a bit here in Houston.
- The gift of FaceTime for Ryan and my family, and all the kids and far off family members out there.
- Art fun at Ryan’s school!