My daily gratitude for:
- Sharing joy and fellowship with Texas Childrens friends at a luncheon today
- The Rice family, and Barbara in particular today. I love her gentle support and fun humor! Happy birthday Barbara!
- Any time I get to have dessert!
- The good walk to and from my office to parking garage. I love the steps and reflection time.
- The conversation with a mother who expressed a deeply open spirituality and openness to do whatever she could to help her daughter through her crisis. It was a very moving time.
- Supporting the patients and families who receive transplants, and supporting the donor families who enable transplant in the first place.
- Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. I loved my morning today with him, and I felt such a great bond to him this morning as he played and showed off his monster trucks!