My daily gratitude for:
- Cooking dinner with Liz last night and having fun creating a simple meal. She is quite fun and makes hanging out relaxing.
- The OR staff at the hospital who have a giant heart and do phenomenal skilled work with the children that come to them.
- Watching Justin Verlander in person on Monday! He is an amazing pitcher and seeing his pitches move in person is crazy.
- Bailey’s laidback-ness, which is a perfect personality for my dog.
- Seeing my brother Josh, his wife Jacqui, and the three kids, Will, Elijah, and Hayley Mae this weekend. Ryan is going to love it!!!
- The comraderie of my colleagues at Texas Childrens.
- The power and meaning of compliments of the care I provide staff. Means so much.