My daily gratitude for:
- Watching the amazing performance of Beethoven’s 5th and other overtures from Beethoven from the Houston Symphony. It was exhilarating to see and feel the stories that that music is about and get the goosebumps during pieces of the overtures. And I get to check it off my bucket list!
- Having a colleague who is also a young father.
- Daniel Lovett, one of my favorite people I miss from SoCal! Happy birthday!
- Getting my replacement iPhone in the mail yesterday.
- Daniel and Hannah Watson, who I saw outside of Jones Hall last night, and hearing their love for Ryan and care for me.
- Kenny Felkel, a friend from my fraternity who I never got to know well enough but I always felt was hilarious, confident, and loyal.
- Summer heat. It bothers many but I am so appreciative of feeling warm and sunshine.