My daily gratitude for:
- The street cred I get when parents at the hospital here that I’m a parent too. It helps them feel understood.
- Prayers with few words.
- Planning a birthday party for Ryan. The joy is knowing that it is one way in which I will bring him smiles!
- Laughing with King and DeAndre.
- Orienting new interns and hearing their awe and wonder and love of our hospital and our families.
- People who don’t just talk about themselves.
- Some of our newer but very seasoned nurses in the PICU whose positivity and encouragement are awesome- Tania Alfaro, Cierra Nino de Guzman, and Laura Newsom to name a few!