My daily gratitude for:
- Coffee and Coke Zero, my caffeinated drinks of choice. What would do without them?
- Ryan’s sweetness and gentle spirit when he apologizes. “I sawwy Daddy.” Just melts my heart in love for him.
- The immense support of friends at the hospital, especially today Jackson!
- The gift of bringing calm and wisdom. God has called me into this place of the pediatric ICU and I treasure getting to use those gifts with families and staff in whom I daily see Gods presence.
- The release that forgiveness brings.
- The wall of goodbye hands for the PICU, which has hands across the generations of staff who have served. I’m proud and humbled to have mine up there. Just 4 more days!