My daily gratitude for:
- Continued celebration for all of our nurses, and today I am grateful for all the nurses who have loved on my favorite kids in the TCH Cancer Center.
- Stephanie Glass, a PICU RN who is so sweet and gentle in her care. She is so beloved by the families she cares for.
- Dawn, another PICU RN who is a leader at heart, wise and thoughtful in her care, and hilarious as well. I really appreciate her.
- All the sunshine in my office.
- My chaplain resident time with Russell Almon and learning from his thoughtful silence and perceptiveness. Happy birthday Russell!
- Ice cream cake.
- Mindfulness, and it’s use in connecting me with Gods presence when I am most frustrated and angry about the divorce and Elana (and please don’t be judgy about my comment- if you’ve been divorced it’s nearly impossible not to be feel those things even in positive circumstances!).
- Ryan’s play!